Hand, wrist, and elbow pain can occur for a variety of reasons. We can easily suffer injuries and pain from repetitive movement of the joints, arthritis, or work related activities like typing on a keyboard in the improper wrist position.
From a wrist injury like carpal tunnel, to total shoulder replacement, My Ortho Team hand pain doctors are experienced in providing specialized services to treat your hand, wrist or elbow pain. Our Indianapolis wrist, elbow and hand doctors provide services that address the following conditions:
- Carpal and cubital tunnel release
- Trigger finger release
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Tendon transfer and repairs
- Rotator cuff tendon tears
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand tendonitis
- AC Separations and dislocations
- Work related injuries
- Congenital upper extremity deformities
- Pediatric upper extremity care
- And more
To learn more about our wrist, elbow and hand pain doctors and the services they provide, click on their pages below.